kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SHHHH - It's a secret!

I did an awesome engagement session this week for an amazing couple who will be getting hitched very soon! I wish I could share more about the couple and show you more pictures, but this is all TOP SECRET!!! I will give everyone the details very shortly!

****If you by chance know who this is keep it quiet and e-mail me!!! No spoilers in the comment section! I am serious!!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

well jeez, now I am so curious! Can't wait to hear more!

Summer said...

This is a beautiful shot! Cant wait to see more!

Shellee Draper said...

ahhh queen of the sun flare. Love it!

Unknown said...

I know!! I know!!! :)