kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, December 1, 2008

HOW BEAUTIFUL!

Many of you have met Celeste. She is the newest member of the Moments By Kellee team. She is doing amazing candid work, but has an absolute passion for Family Photography. She is going to be specializing in family's and is in the middle of training. Last week we went out together and shot this absolutly beautiful family. It is a surprise gift for "dad"! There were literally dozens of shots that were amazing. This is one that Celeste sent me this morning and I had to share it!

Celeste you rock...



Let Celeste know if you like it...

9 comments:

Ash Hilton Photography said...

I love this shot! My favorite part would have to be the youngest girl laughing. What an adorable family. Great job Celeste!

Kellee Smith said...

It is such an adorable family. That cute little girl was so much fun the entire session. I have never seen such well behaved children.

Leslie said...

Celeste- You are on fire! Ya gotta love a red couch picture. Stinkin cute fam.

Celeste Russell said...

Thanks Girls! This is so much fun. I am loving every minute of it!

Summer said...

Celeste you are awesome this is such a beautiful shot! Dad will love it for sure! Totally miss you by the way!

Anonymous said...

Kellee,

You mentioned a couple of months ago that you would be making BIG changes with your site or offering things that you wouldn't see anywhere else. We've been waiting to see what those changes are and haven't seen you blog about anything since that time. We're all interested to see what you're doing!

Alvord Photography said...

Wow!!! You girls are rockin' it.

Anonymous said...

Nice work Celeste! I sure wish we had fields like that out here in the desert! Dang.

Jill said...

This is going to be one happy dad! Love the pic. Love the fancy, red couch. Great job!