kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Michaela & Jordan

I spent 3 very fun hours tonight with my great friend and a great couple!!! Michaela and Jordan are from California and will have their wedding a little bit latter this summer. We had so much fun and we went to some really great new locations. Michaela and Jordan were up for anything. We had some Route 44 Sonic Drinks and drove until we found somewhere to shoot. SOOOOO much fun! To see more pictures click HERE!






Thanks for your help Stacee...

6 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Fab work friend!!!

I love that corn field shot...too cute. They are a gorgeous couple & you did MAGNIFICENT work ;-)

Shellee Draper said...

Wow Kellee these are great. Love the corn, but my favorite is the silhouette sunset shot. Stacee looks great! I just wish I could see behind the reflector!!!!!!!! Beautiful couple.

Chelsea said...

OH I love the picture of her ring on the fence! and I LOVE sonic drinks too:)

Chelsea said...

Ha ha! I just realized that was stacee! I love her too:) how funny

Amanda said...

Oh these are all so great!!! I love the one in the cornstalks! Love the sunset and of course the pink chairs!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, you are all so sweet!