kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, August 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged - again!

So, I have been tagged by 4 photographers. Stacy Young (Three Winks Studio), Raquel Allen (Raquel Allen Photography), Shellee Dralper (my sister - Photography by Shellee), and Alisha Ekstrom (Oakstream Photography). Holly Cow - it is about time I post an entry. My computer crashed and so I have been out of service for a few days. I am back up and running, but possibly only temporally, so I will make my entry now while I can.

So when you get tagged, you are suppose to write 8 things about yourself that no one would know. That is harder than you think! So, here we go...

1 - If you know me this will make you laugh - because it is my heart and soul! I grew up in Wyoming and I am a true cowgirl at heart. I did high school and college rodeo and I competed in Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Breakaway Roping, and Team Roping. Now I totally live in the suburbs and I am raising my kids as city slickers. My true dream and passion in life would be to get back riding again and to compete. Maybe one day I will.

2 - I have had 10 knee surgeries on my left knee from kneeling down on a needle as a child.

3 - Because I have a bad knee I love doing Pilates. I just purchased a Stott Pilates Reformer Bed and love the breathing and streaching that Reformer Bed Pilaties provides.

4 - I have two beautiful babies! If you are a regular of my blog you see them once and a while. My son Hunter is 5 and starting school this Thursday and my baby girl Ryen just turned 1. My little Ryen plays so hard every day and by the time my husband comes home from work my house looks like it has been stirred with a spoon. My favorite times in live and my favorite memories are of my children and my husband.

5 - This year will by my 10 year anniversary. Time has gone by so quickly, and I feel so blessed to be married to the man of my dreams. He would give me the world if he could! Love doesn't even describe how much he means to me...

6 - My favorite time of day is sun rise. I absolutely love to be outside during the dawn. The air is clean and the earth feels new again. Although I have not biked much this summer, I love to bike at dawn! As a child I use to ride my horse at dawn. The smell of the steam rising off their body and the feel of their heart beat after a great workout and a slide stop! Life doesn't get much better than that...

7 - I can't think of anything else. Let me see... I love to garden and cook. I also love to quilt. Again, because of my busy year I have not done too much of it, but as my baby grows out of her crib I need to get a quilt made for her big girl bed.

8 - I live next door to my best friend in the whole world. We have know each other for 8 years and a year and a half ago we built houses next to each other. Because I do not have family close by she is like my sister. Life is so short and it is so nice to have the ones you love close by.

Well that is enough from me. I have not talked that much about myself sense I was a spoiled teenager. I hope I did not bore you too much, and I hope you all got to know me a little bit better.

I know tag
Michelle Anderson
Chelsea Christensen
Jinnifer Grigg
and Shay Harames

Until next time...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, you were tagged that much also. Too funny! I was tagged three times. I guess it is getting around. Love your banner, but now I am going look at the rest of your work.

Leslie said...

KELLEE!!!!
That was a wonderful read! You are a lovely girl. I love that you are a cowgirl inside of those Lucky jeans! And what nice things you have to say about your husband, it was beautiful.
The pictures of the twinsies are precious. You do an awesome job! Miss ya!