kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, September 23, 2007

Down for the COUNT!!!

Ok, so I have been talking about if for sooo long, and I finally did it. I had an opportunity to sell my laptop and I jumped on it and bought a MAC. The only problem is that my MAC will not be here for another week so I am without a computer. I also redid my office and I will take some pictures and share it with you when I am all up and running. So, sorry for the delays on my posts. I hope to be back soon.....

1 comment:

Farahlyn said...

Yo Kellee! We need to get together and order some pics! I also wanted to let you know that a singer named Joshua Radin has some songs that would be great in your slide shows. He has one called "These Photographs" and "Only You" just to name a few. You may already know of him, I'm kinda behind the times on music!