kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Saturday, December 1, 2007

Julianne and Adam Take Two...

Tonight I finished up Julianne and Adam's wedding. I can't wait for them to see it. In the mean time here is the web slide show I promised along with one more of my favorite pictures. This was a quick snap while they were under the vale.

To see a slide show of their wedding day click HERE!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Seriously, it's been too many days without a new post! Don't get me wrong....I still go back and look at the older posts, but your killing me here! :) This picture is beautiful though! Beautiful eyes!

Angela Fielding said...

Ooohh! I like that shot. Did you use a macro lens on this? Very cool!!!

Mary Marantz said...

that's a gorgeous shot! I love the texture!

M:)

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone. Well Amy, I have some new posts to come but it will be after the weekend before I get them up. I have had kind of a hard week. I set some deadlines for myself to complete some big projects, but it has been a long road, and THEN after I finally completed them I got the flu! So, needless to say I have not been in front of my computer for a few days. I promise new posts by Monday though...

Angela, this shot was actually shot with a Nikon 17-55mm 2.8/f (my favorite) lens. I do use a micro quite often, but this was just a quick capture with no time for a lens change.

Thanks for all of your comments and we will see you again after a fun weekend!

Oakstream Photography said...

Way cool shot!!!!!

Heather Meyers said...

just a pa photog glad she got to stumble by your blog! ;o)