kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 10, 2007

busy as a bee!

I am so sorry I have not posted in so long. I have been really busy shooting lately, and I have not been able to keep up with my blog. I am doing a senior tonight and so I will have a new post up tomorrow.

My business is making some really run expantions, and I am excited to be announcing them in a few weeks. Check back soon for more details...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just ran across your blog from a comment you left on Stacy's blog. Your bio was most interesting. I too graduated from Star Valley High School - go Braves! What year did you graduate?