kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, May 3, 2007

Howling at the moon...

The other night I met my friend Alisha down town to practice our night shooting. We had so much fun dragging the shutter to get all of these streaking car light pictures. Alisha is such a hottie and I looked like an oompah loompah that night after a long day so I will spare you the pictures of myself, and I will hope that Alisha does the same thing on her blog! On the way back to our cars we saw the moon peeking out from behind some eerie clouds and so we had to pull our our camera's and our tripods again and take some more pictures. It was a Tuesday night well spent, and it is so much fun to shoot with her. Hopefully you will see some night bridals coming to my blog very soon...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Hey friend....yes...we had a blast! Thank you...it was awesome fun. I can't wait to do some night shooting now ;) Did you realize it was 11:30 when we got back to our vehicles??? I didn't realize it was so late..haha! You loose track of time when you're having fun;)

Shellee Draper said...

AAAhhh Alisha! I have never seen you but Kellee just LOVES you! It's so fun to put a face with your name. Kellee I need to practice some night work too. I'd love to do a night bridal sometime soon too!