kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, April 30, 2007

Brown Eye Beauty...

I enjoy taking picture. Every time I get started with someone I have a really fun time. Every once and a while you run across someone who is truly exciting to photography. I think that Suzie and her picture speak for herself.

To view a slide show of her images please go to http://www.momentsbykellee.com/suzanne















6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love her yellow dress! It looks fantastic on her. I love #1. Great job Kellee!

Oakstream Photography said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Excellent shots of ALL of them. Love your angles & your creativity. AWESOME girlie ;-)

threewinks said...

Wow. She is gorgeous! I was going to tell you what outfit or photo was my favorite, but I couldn't choose. She looks great in all of them. Nice job!

Chelsea said...

Kellee...Kellee! GREAT pictures! So fun and modern. Loved all of them- what a pretty girl!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, She is a beautiful beautiful girl...Chelsea, I am so excited to do your brother's pictures next week. It will be a blast.

Shellee Draper said...

Kellee she is so gorgeous! What a great girl and that is the perfect location to get her. My favorite ones are the red alley ones. Good job!