kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, April 20, 2007

Bonnie and Joel

Last night I did an engagement session with Bonnie and Joel. They were so much fun. Right from the start they really new the mood they wanted to set for their engagement pictures. They had such great style and we had a great time. Bonnie and Joel met many many years ago, and were high school sweet hearts. You could really tell that they new each other well from the way the interacted together. I am so excited to shoot their wedding this summer. Enjoy some of my favorite shots...









4 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

First off...too funny...I had an engagement session last night too & was up on campus...what time were you there? We must of just missed each other cause we were at the ampitheater area & the rock stairs & pillars...haha!!! :-)

They are a BEAUTIFUL couple! LOVE these shots. These ROCK girlie!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Alisha,

That is so funny. We were there from 5 until about 7:30. I have no idea how we missed each other either. I am going to have to jump on your blog and check your pictures out. They are such a fun couple and we had a great time. Thanks for the comment!!!!

Amanda said...

These pictures are fantastic!!! I love the one in the road. Great work!

Kellee Smith said...

Amanda,

So good to hear from you. I checked out your cute family picture, and remembered you from the PUG meeting. I hope I see you there tonight... Talk to you latter! Kellee