kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, April 22, 2007

Chris and Amanda

Chris and Amanda, wow!!! We had a great great time. They were a PARTY. One of my favorite things to do is shoot engagements, and I love to shoot in new locations. Here are a couple of my favorites. These two will be getting married this summer in Logan and then a fun reception at the Joseph Smith Memorial building in Salt Lake City. I look forward to working with them, and we had such a good time getting to know each other... If you would like to view a slide show of their engagement pictures go to http://www.momentsbykellee.com/amanda.




6 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

Kellee YOU are doing AWESOME work lately! LOVE that first shot. Her laughing...love it!!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks Alisha, I am really having a lot of fun right now. Thank you so much. I have really found my true style!

threewinks said...

Kellee, it was so AWESOME to see you again tonight at our PUG. These pictures are amazing! I especially love #4. That is such a teriffic moment that you captured perfectly. Can't wait to see you next month!

stacy

Amanda said...

What a coincidence, Me and my husband are Chris and Amanda. I love the pictures. They are fabulous. It was so great to see you again.

Kellee Smith said...

Hey Pug girls!!! It was so great to see you both too. #4 is one of my favorites too. Amanda, that is ironic! See you both very soon!

Shellee said...

Kel, the first shot is my favorite one too! Wait I like the powerline ones too. I rememeber when this was just an idea in your head! Way to execute! Rock on. . . I went to far with the rock on huh? Ok, Shel is toning it down. :)