kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Matt & Kristen

Yesterday I went down to Salt Lake with my candid shooter Megan to do a fun engagement for Matt and Kristen. These two were soooo in love. They have been best friends for years, and you could really tell! They have so much fun with each other and it was such a party yesterday. They are getting married late in the fall, and I am so excited to work with them. You can check out their slideshow at http://www.momentsbykellee.com/kristen








9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your pictures have always been so great, but they just keep getting better and better! I love it, and when Ryan and I get married again :) ha ha, will you take our pictures!?!

Amanda said...

Fabulous job. These are incredible pictures. Isn't the Salt Lake Library incredible!!! Keep the awesome pictures coming!

Rebekah said...

I really like the third one down! Awesome job!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, I am so excited about all of my fun couples right now. Thanks so much for looking!!

Dustin Izatt said...

Sweet stuff Kellee, I see you found the grafitti wall ok :) I love the spiral staircase shot, it rocks the house.

Kate Benson said...

Nice shots!!! I love the blurred stair shot, it's very artsy!

Shellee said...

Kellee, this is my favorite one on your blog right now! I really really love the spiral stairs and the wall (inspired by dustin I see!) You do have a great style. LOVE IT!!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks you guys! I am so flattered! I am having so much fun right now, and this couple rocks. I look forward to seeing you all next month!!! Thanks, Kell

Kristin said...

Yea! These are mine and Matt's pictures and we LOVE love love them. I'm so glad you all like 'em- Kellee rocks! Matt and I had a blast with her and we love her style!