kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home from Vacation...

We finally made it home from our vacation. I will be posting pictures over the next few days. We had a great time, and it was soooooo rejuvenating. We went on a 7 day cruise to the eastern Caribbean and we went to St. Martin, and St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. We went with our best friends BJ and Stacee. After that we went to California to a funeral. While I was there I was able to meet with one of my amazing couples and do an engagement in Oceanside out on the Pier. We had a great time together. I will be posting those images over the next few days as well.

My new BEAUTIFUL lens was also waiting for me when I got home. It was so much fun to get it on my camera and try it out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am so excited to get outside and start shooting with it.

I am trying to return all of the phone calls and e-mails that I have missed while I was away. I will be getting back to all of you as soon as possible, so please be patient with me. I will put up some pictures this afternoon or latter on tomorrow. See you soon...

Kellee

No comments: