kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, March 29, 2007

Vegas Baby...

This past weekend I went to Las Vegas to the WPPI convention and trade show. I had a great time. I went with my sister Shellee who is a photographer in St. George Utah. We had a blast. We ate great buffet food (we were in Vegas after all), we met some amazing photographers, and we learn so many great things. I am so excited to make some awesome changes to my business including a name change. Shellee threw her point and shoot camera in her back pack, and here are some quick snap shots we took along the way!


I have never really liked my business name. It is very touchy feely!!! And, if you know me, you know that is not me at all. I feel like over the past 5 years I have put so much time and money into marketing that name that I was stuck with it. Well, I have decided to jump off the boat and make the change I have always wanted to. So, I am excited to announce that my new name is


On another note, I am excited to take off this Saturday for a 9 day Caribbean cruise with my husband and our best friends. We will be back on April 11, so watch for some tropical pictures to be posted after that. Ships Ahoy...












2 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

How fun & I SOOO am going to this next year!

Kellee Smith said...

You need to plan on it. We had sooo much fun. It was great!