kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, March 16, 2007

Spring Flowers...

Today I went down to Salt Lake with my candid shooter Mark. We shot a really run couple at the Salt Lake Temple. The grounds were beautiful as always, but it was SOOOOOO much fun to see the spring flowers beginning to bloom. Winter seems like it has been long this year, and down in Salt Lake the grass is green and the flowers are popping right out of the ground. I will be upload some pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shellee Draper said...

Wow these kids are cute! You did a great job. I love seeing what you're doing. Keep it coming! Shel