kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Future Model

This weekend I was able to photograph a really really fun wedding out in Newton Utah. My candid shooters Megan and Heather and I had a blast. They were such a fun crowd! I will put some of the pictures of their wedding up tomorrow...

Sharidan is one of my favorite seniors portrait girls. I first met her taking the Brigham City Dance team pictures a few years ago. She is the type of girl that really stands out in a crowd... She is BEAUTIFUL! Today I am designing her a wall collage and I thought I would share it with you! She is not only a beautiful girl, but she is a fantastic dancer. We had a blast taking these pictures, and it is every bit as fun to see all of them together in the collage.



No comments: