kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, March 8, 2007

WAHOO!!!!!!

We finally finished! We have been working so long and hard on our new website. I am so excited to finally premier it! I am so pleased with the way it has turned out. I plan on keeping it very updated with new pictures all of the time. So, we hope you keep visiting to see what is new.

I had the opportunity to work with a wonderful couple this winter named Monae and Adam. Their wedding pictures turned out so beautiful!!! I loved them. There were married back in January at the Old Rock Church in Providence. It is one of my favorite places to shoot. Here were a few of my favorites.




No comments: