kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Best Buds!!!

The pictures of Mike and Sarah's wedding will be coming latter this afternoon. I met Megan at a wedding we did last fall for her sister-in-law. She has some beautiful kids, and I was so excited when she called me to take pictures of them. Olivia and Jake were so much fun. I could have taken pictures of Olivia all day long!!! She is so beautiful and her and I got to be good little friends. Jake was quite a character. He was all about being funny!!!! He made me laugh and there are more pictures of him laughing than anything else. Megan said that Olivia and Jake are best little buddies, and you can really see that in these pictures. They really like each other and they had so much fun together during the photo shoot. Here are a couple of my favorite shots...






1 comment:

Shellee Draper said...

Wow, pretty color on these shots. I love the natural light! Great work!