kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mike & Sarah Salt Lake City Temple

Mark, one of my candid shooters and I went down to Salt Lake City to photograph Mike and Sarah.
I have had so much fun with Mike and Sarah over the past few months. They are soooo likable, and they are always so much fun to be around. They chose the perfect day to get married. It was beautiful and warm and sunny, and we even found some flowers in bloom on temple grounds. These two are just as happy as they could be. Mark even said that they were a fun couple to be around! Here are a few shots from the day.









5 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

SAWEET!!!! I like that last shot. Love it when the tulips are in bloom:) BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

I am so starving for color that it was fun to have some flowers out. I hope we get them before long here in Logan...

Shellee Draper said...

Sarah is such a cute girl. Her wedding turned out really nice!

Shellee Draper said...

I'm so jealous of the flowers. I could get you some REALLY nice pictures of some sage brush if you would like!

Kellee Smith said...

I know, it was so nice to see color again. You will have it in St. George before I do in Logan...