kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Fun Fun Fun...

This was an amazing event that I got to cover this weekend. Dawn and chase seem like they have been together forever. They are so in love and they are sooooo meant for each other. I had a blast with them. We spent the entire day with them (about 9 hours) out in Newton. What a beautiful town. It felt like home out there to me after growing up in a small town in Wyoming. These were some of my favorite pictures from the day...



Such a beautiful dress!!! This is among one of my favorite dress pictures I have ever taken...

This is Megan my candid shooter. She and I have so much fun. She was waiting for the ceremony to start! We have such a great time at every wedding...







No comments: