kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, April 27, 2007

Brad & Melissa

I met Melissa a while ago at a bridal fair here in Cache Valley. She is a DOLL! One of the nicest people I have ever met. We did their engagement pictures yesterday in Ogden, and we had her mom and dad, her grandam, and Brad's mom there. Talk about a FUN crowd!!! They are an amazing couple, and it was so much fun to get to know their families! These two are so natural with each other and so naturally photogenic. Melissa is the oldest in her family, and Brad is the youngest, and they get along sooooooo well. I look forward to Melissa's Bridal Session and to their wedding this summer. I can not wait to work with them again.

To see a slideshow of some of their pictures, go to http://www.momentsbykellee.com/melissa


This photo was taken by Megan Reeder (my head candid shooter)



6 comments:

Amanda said...

Once again you have done a fantastic job! Keep up the great work!!!

Shellee said...

Kellee, I'm really impressed! What great locations! Sounds like you had a whole audience when you were shooting. The more the merrier huh?

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks girls, there was a big crowd, and the more the marrier for sure. We had a fantastic time.

Rebekah said...

I really dig that last one! Awesome work:)

threewinks said...

These are so fun. I especially love #1 with the awesome door. Fabulous work, as always!

Kellee Smith said...

Thank you - thank you! It is so much fun to hear from all of you...