kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sunny California...

This week I had the opportunity to fly to California to do an engagement session for an amazing couple. Their style is completely causal, and they were so fun to photograph as they just interacted with one another. I love lifestyle photography, and these two spend so much time in the ocean, on the beach, and on the Pier in Oceanside that it was so much fun to capture their life. They had so many quiet moments between the two of them. Here are some fun pictures of the two of them on the Pier. They also did some dancing on the beach and some surfing.








No comments: