kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Confessional...

Sometimes I love to use my blog as a personal confessional... I have had some fun requests from some of my blog fans, so I thought every once and a while I would do a fun personal post. However, first let me take care of a little bit of business.

1. Today I have been editing an engagement I did last night and I am soooo excited to show everyone the pictures..... So, if you are on this blog right now hoping to see Tayia and Cameron, check back tomorrow to see their rocken pictures...

2. I am right in the middle of a big and exciting transition in my company, and all of those who I have shot recently are being soooo patient with my new and IMPROVED online proofing system. So, to update everyone it will not be ready until NEXT week! I ran into some hick-ups that I did not expect, so it pushed me back yet another week... I should be able to upload several events quickly, so the minute it is ready I will get everyone on there SOOOOO FAST!

3. I am completely booked through 2007 and I am no longer accepting any contracts for this year... Megan, my candid shooter is still available for one more December wedding, and for details e-mail me at momentsbykellee@yahoo.com. I have also started booking up for 2008, so if you are interested in reserving a date for 2008 call for a consultation!

4. Ok, now to the confessional part! Those of you that follow my blog know that I love to cook. I planted a big beautiful garden this year and my family enjoyed wonderful fresh fruits and veggies all summer long. So, this fall my friend Stacee and I decided to do some canning. Well, we kind of got carried away. We figured out the other night when we were finishing up our last batch of salsa that we had made 7 batches of salsa, and around 20 batches of pepper jelly, as well as 3 batches of BBQ Sauce. We have had so much fun. It has been years since I have canned and we have a total addiction to it now. I have consumed so much salsa that I am now on a break (refer to Ross and Rachelle). I have to stop so I don't make myself sick. Anyway, here are some funny pictures from my brand new obsession. Keep in mind that Stacee has just as much and we have already consumed at least as much as we have left. Just a warning to my friends and family out there if you don't want a can of salsa for Christmas start working on the excuse now... See you tomorrow with some fun new pictures of Tayia and Cameron's engagement.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Joanna Taylor said...

Sooo wanting some recipes, girl:) Please share!

And congrats on being booked throught the end of the year! That rocks!

Chelsea said...

well... i know you already shared with me once, but don't even think i would make an excuse not have have more- it was all SO yummy- although the christmas candy you two made last year was pretty tasty too...its a toss up! thanks again for my pictures- i LOVE them!!!!!!!