kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, October 29, 2007

Still Alive

One of my Friends shot me an e-mail today to find out if I was still alive because it has been so long since I have done a post. I have been crazy mad busy lately. However, I have made some changes in my company that will streamlines some things and it is all going to get better very soon. So, for all of those people out there who are waiting to see their pictures they will be coming very very soon! And, just so you know, I am "STILL ALIVE".

Suzanne and Trent came up to Logan about a month ago to do their engagement session. They happen to pick one of those rainy weekends. So, we did another shoot down at one of my favorite places to shoot, the Gateway.

It was a particularly fun shoot for me with regards to the groom Trent. I love to have the opportunity to get to know my couples, and Trent has been hard for me to get to know. Because of this I am so glad we were able to spend some more time together. I learned a couple of very valuable things about Trent. First, I should never try to pose Trent again. When he feels uncomfortable, he looks it! So, if I tell he what I want, and then let him get comfy and pose himself - Bingo!!!! Second, Trent needs a bit of coxing to get a great smile! On our first trip out it was such a yucky rainy day, and I was so concerned with lighting, and rain, and cold that I was not able to really get him to warm up to me. However, this time around there are so many great pictures of Trent smiling! Yea!

So, Suzanne is doing a fun photo shoot with some friends, and her bridals are coming up this weekend. She is honestly one of the most photogenic people I have ever taken pictures of and I am looking very forward to those upcoming shoots as well as her wedding at the Wells Fargo 23rd floor in January.

To see a SLIDE SHOW of their event click HERE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kellee, I love them! You do such a wonderful job! Thank you again so much!!! -Suzanne

threewinks said...

I didn't know you could take pics at the Gateway! I thought it wasn't allowed if you were professional...I'm going to have to go there! I love these. You're right, she is gorgeous. Beautiful work.

Johnson Family said...

I love them Annie! I didn't think your first photo shoot was bad, but after seeing these...they are wonderful! You are such a cute couple, how on earth are you going to choose which one to put in your invitations? You're getting the pocket invitation right? We could probably fit 12 or 13 photos in there.... Get some printed to hang in your house - that's an ORDER! Love, Liz and Sawyer

Unknown said...

Wow, these pictures are just beautiful. I am amazed at how you captured the happiness that these two kids have. I love both of their smiles, you can just see the love they have for each other. You can tell they are on top of the world. I have taken lots of pictures of Trent and I agree he is hard to get to smile. But this is genuine, he loves her and she loves him. I'm Suzanne's mother and you have brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much Kellee!!! I can't wait for the bridals and the wedding. -Cindy Smith

Oakstream Photography said...

Actually Stacy you are right. I've gotten busted there before with security, BUT he was very nice & gave me the # to marketing that you have to call before hand & they'll let you. You just can't take pics of the stores with their names in the pics. Stupid in my opinion..but oh well!!..hahaha!!!

Great pics Kel! I loved the rainy shots too!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Hey Stacy, just call me for the number to shoot at the Gateway! Thanks to everyone. Cindy, I can not wait to meet you this weekend. I fall in love with each of my couples and these two are no different. I truly enjoy being around them, and I am thrilled to be working with them. We will see you soon! Kellee