kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let it snow...

IT IS CHRISTMAS TIME again. Is it just me or does time go by so fast! I don't know if I am ready for th hussel and bussel of the Christmas season but I don't think I have a choice.

I wanted to remind all of my clients that I offer custom made Christmas cards. Here are three samples for you to get an idea of the cute cards I am offering this season. If you are interested, just e-mail me with the picture you would like on your card, and I will upload you a custom card to your online proofing sight for ordering.

Here are the details on the Christmas cards...

These are not printed on photo paper, but rather a think shimmery paper.

They come with your choice of WHITE or PARCHMENT colored envelopes. (Sorry, this year I am not doing the colored envelopes.)

They are all custom designed, and once one person orders a card it will no longer be available to order. I do not want any two to be alike!

You can also choose to print a picture on the back of the card if you choose. Only ONE picture on the back. NO CUSTOM DESIGNS AVAILABLE FOR THE BACK OF THE CARD.

Because each of these are custom designed, you can choose colors, text, and you can also have some input in the layout (1 edit after design)

This offer is only available to my current and past clients. The pictures for these cards can only be pictures that I have taken for you. NO EXCEPTIONS.

The cards come in increments of 25. Meaning you can order 25, 50, 75, 100 etc.

The cost is $2.00 per card.

All orders must be placed before December 10th.

If you have any questions you can contact the studio at 435.881.9884 or momentsbykellee@yahoo.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Huffman said...

i love these! i'm impressed!