kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, November 1, 2007

ummm, blue eyes

I am just finishing up a wedding edit this morning and I ran across this picture. This is the bride's nephew and he was so cute!!! I have several great shots of him, but I could not resist posting this one this morning - it made me smile!!! Who has eyes like this? He is such a little ladies man. The wedding pictures should be ready to view very shortly, but until then...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

kdance said...

Hey, this is Kristin's sister (mother of "blue eyes"). I LOVE this picture! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing!!
Karin :)

kdance said...

P.S. I put this link on my blog for my friends and family to enjoy!

Kellee Smith said...

Karin, I am so glad you like it he is such a cute little tyke. Remind me his name and I will add it to the entry, I could not remember. I know you wanted to get some pictures of him taken, and I just did not have time so next time you are out let me know and I would love to do a session with him. - Thanks for having such a cute baby - Kellee