kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Thursday, February 1, 2007

loveable...

You would think as a photographer I would take pictures of my kids all of the time. WRONG!!! One of my many new years resolutions is to take more pictures of my kids. My little girl was waking up and still in her crib and so I grabbed my camera and snapped a few cute shots.





4 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

What a beautiful baby girl you have! Love her hair:)

I'm the same way with my boys...I find that I get lazy & don't want to download the pictures off my camera....so I don't want to take pictures of them...hehe!!! I'm horrible:(

Amanda said...

She is Adorable!!! Cute pics

Dustin Izatt said...

Your little girl is so precious :) I am the same way, I average about 2500 pictures per month from weddings, bridals, engagements, etc, but maybe 10 pictures every two months of my girls. I am gonna try harder this year as well to take more photos of them. If you ever need family pictures done, give me a call, I'll do them for free :)

Kellee Smith said...

You guys are so nice. I think she is a doll but I could be biased. I want to take some artsy pictures of her next...