kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, February 16, 2007

va va va voom...

This afternoon I hooked up with my friend Alisha who had a wedding at the Logan Temple. It is always so much fun to shoot with other people. We had souch a great time together, and her couple was ADORABLE! Here are several of my favorite shots!










2 comments:

Annie said...

Fun! I like the second to the last one best. She looks so pretty. I bet you love working with brides! I've been doing a ton of families lately. I photographed this totally hilarious Egyptian family on Monday (www.chick-that-clicks.blogspot.com). The parents were a hoot!

Kellee Smith said...

Annie, thanks for the link. That was so fun to look at. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you very soon...