kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, February 5, 2007

Night Shots

Last week I went up to Salt Lake to a get together at Brody Dezember's studio. We had such a great time. I met some wonderful photographers and ate some yummy Chinese food. After the meeting everyone did some night shooting. I did not take my camera with me so I grabbed a few of Dustin Izatt's (a photographer in Layton, Utah ) pictures from the evening. Rebeka another photographer posed as our model. It was a blast!!!!







2 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

those are some of the most gorgeous shots I have ever seen. Such great color and clarity. That photographer has some mad skills!!!!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for the pirated pictures... Your awsome!