kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new year... YEA...

As you all know I recently redid my website. It has been a great opportunity to look back over some of my favorite sessions of 2008 and reflect on all that Moments By Kellee has been through this year.

2008 for me was all about 2007 and will be the same in 2009. CHANGE. (p.s. I am NOT an Obama fan - I am not referring to anything political with that word! hee hee hee) If you know me and if you follow my company you will see just that. I continue to change in every way. I started shooting with the Nikon D3 this year and love it! I feel like if you are not moving forward in life than you are moving back, and for me that was exude in 2008.

Style is the one thing in this business that sets you apart from anyone else. I feel like I am growing all of the time with style, but in 2008 I made leaps and bounds in showing you exactly how I see the world.

I developed my business in so many ways this year. It has been amazing to see how things have changed, and grown and developed into this fun company. I have so many things planned for 2009!

Go get a glass of something and raise it with me. Thank you to all of my brides and their families for a fantastic year. Thank you to my family for all of the love and support I needed to get this far. Thank you to my staff for giving me a place to lean! May we rejoice in 2008 and look forward to a WONDERFUL 2009.

CHEERS!!!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful post. :D Happy New Year to you!

Chelsea said...

You really have found your style this year, and it has been so fun to see what you've turned your business into the last few years! You do such amazing work, and just keep getting better and better!!!

Vanessa said...

I have to say thank you to YOU!!! You changed my life this year! You have taken time out of your busy life to make me better and to keep ME MOVING FORWARD!!! You are truly an AMAZING Person...I say bring it on 2009!

Kellee Smith said...

Vanessa, you are the best! Thank you for those sweet words. I believe that you can learn something from everyone and I am positive that you have given me just as much as I have given you. I know you are headed for great things in 09 and I can not wait to see what they are. Happy New year!!!

Chelsea, I understand you had a baby!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see her.

Alvord Photography said...

Happy New Year to you. I know that so many great things will come your way this year! CHEERS!!!

Rebekah said...

I wish you all the best in 2009! You have a fabulous style about you!

Thanks so much for your Christmas card this year. It was amazing. One of my faves for sure. Who did you pictures? They did a stellar job!

Kellee Smith said...

Thank you Rebekah. It seems like forever since we have seen each other. I loved your Christmas Card as well. Megan, my candid shooter did my family pictures. She did a great job, and thank you again!