kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

UPDATE...

I feel like I have been so MIA lately. First of all I don't do a lot of shooting this time of year. So, I have tried to schedule all of my session starting later in March, and so this time is reserved for many other things.

I will be out of the office for the rest of the week. I have a few weddings in the next few days as well as the upcoming bridal fair on Saturday at the Tagart Student Center on USU campus starting at 10:00.

My husband thinks I am crazy, and I am starting to agree with him. I have been working and working and working to prepare for the bridal fair this coming Saturday. I am so excited. Celeste, and Megan, and I were together all day yesterday going over final details and finishing up the last of the projects (well almost the last of the projects. Let's just say I have 1 more day of to do's!). Everything is coming together so wonderful and I am so excited to see everyone on Saturday. So, if you are a bride out there who will be getting married in 2009 or 2010 don't miss this event. It is absolutly a great place to see dozens and dozens of vendors all in the same place. It will save you hours or running around, and phone calls, and appointments!

We have some great things coming your way at the bridal fair. We have a special VIP event that you will only hear about or have the opportunity to pick up tickets to if you visit our booth at the bridal fair! It is an exclusive event BY INVITATION ONLY and so if you stop by our booth, be sure you ask about it and pick up your tickets.

Here are some fun details of some of the things we have been working on and pulling together for Saturday. Here are a few, and I mean few of the details that you will see in my booth on Saturday. See you there!















EEEEEEEEEKKKKK. I am so excited and I can't wait to see you there!

5 comments:

Alvord Photography said...

Good luck! It all looks fabulous.

Vanessa said...

OOOH!!! I am so excited for you! I know that it will be awesome!!! If I wasn't so dang busy...I would drive to Logan just to see all your hard work! Knock'em dead GIRL!!! Oh, and I know your VIP party will be AMAZING!!! You have to post pictures of all the details of your booth from the show!

Smith Family said...

Love the sneak peek for the bridal fair!! From what I can tell its so different from your booth I saw last year. I'm sure it will be a great success for you!!

Celeste Russell said...

I'm so excited!!! See you bright and early!!

Leslie said...

Oh wow. That bridal fair was so fun! It was good to see you there and to meet celeste and megan. You guys definitely stole the show at that event :) Your booth was amazing!