kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 26, 2009

USU Bridal Faire

Wow, what a day! We had such a great time at the bridal fair on Saturday. We met so many great people and we caught up with some of our favorite vendors, and it was so fantastic! We (Megan, Celeste, Stacee, and I) have worked so hard on our booth, and it came together so well!

This was the beginnings (our frame and backdrop)! We could not get into our space until 7:00 and the fair started at 10. We almost didn't make it!



This is the crew that helped me put things together with me... Left to right.
Nikkol Christiansen - Occasions Event and Floral Design (She gave me great ideas and prepared all of my fresh flowers, and helped put the finishing touches on our space)
Scott Smith - My now favorite brother-in-law! 1/2 of the muscles on the set up crew.
Celeste Russell - Wedding Photographer for Moments By Kellee
Stacee Sparrow - My best friend, personal assistant, wardrobe consultant, personal designer, and part time Catering Enthusiast.
Me!
My Hubby Dan - The other 1/2 of the muscles.
Megan - Head Candid Photographer



The MBK Staff


What would we do without friends?


The right side of the booth (I.E. Stacee made all of those cute blue pillows!)


The left side of my booth


Nikkol's flowers










We had such a great time. I can't wait to do it again at the Wedding Showcase in March. Let me know what you think...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kellee,

I forgot to ask you about your specials when I was visiting with you! Did I miss the chance to hear what you were offering to your brides because I didn't pick up a packet? Again, sweet sweet sweet booth. It got Laura and I excited to think about participating, if we think we could pull it off with all the other stuff I'm doing... I dunno. Great job though. We'll call you soon to see about dinner or something! Thanks for talking to us!

-Bodie

Leslie said...

EEEEK! It's those centerpieces again! I'm so excited.. I saw those at the wedding showcase and so I emailed Nikkol to see who did those... turns out she does! Incredible booth by the way. :)

Hamilton's Steakhouse said...

Kellee your booth looked great! -Meghan

Gardiner said...

Your booth was so hot!! Much better than any of the others. You put so much time and effort into, and it totally paid off! It was great to see you guys again. I'm so honored that you chose one of my pictures to display! Congrats on your amazing bridal faire!

Celeste Russell said...

I had such a great time. I loved this new experience! Thanks for all you do for me.

Brian and Caitlyn Smith said...

Kellee... your new favorite brother-in-law... i'm disapointed ;) no, he did help you set up... lol j/k the booth looked awesome!!!

Cali said...

I seriously don't get how you can make a temporary spot look like this- and I can't even make my house look cute?? hmmmm... I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Kellee,
Thanks for taking the time to talk to us at the Bridal Faire. I have to agree with everyone else... your booth was by far the best...no matter how crazy your husband thinks you are. My husband has been telling me that for years. It just means you are a creator... an artist and that's what creative people do...and you do it so beautifully. Hopefully we'll get to cross paths and do some weddings together this year.

Thanks for your good advice about the blog,
Vicki

Vanessa said...

OH MY, OH MY, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Girl...I am as always AMAZED!!! I LOVE all the PRINTS!!! WOW!!! Love it all!

I sure it was a HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Are you going to WPPI? I am! I am so excited!!! We need to chat :)

~V

Jennifer said...

HOLY COW!!! Who are you? I wish you could be my personal interior decorator! That is amazing. It doesn't even look like you are at a bridal fair. It just looks like a super cute office.

Anyway, I am sure all the other vendors are way jealous of your creativity and style now. You have just raised the bar!

Summer said...

That is awesome! It looks like so much work to put together but totally worth it! Love it!

Unknown said...

WOW you and your sister are amazing! I haven't seen you in so long (since the Timp temple) LOL I hope you are great!

Lacey Jo said...

I love your style. How do you dream up these things?! I will have to come by and visit at your next show for sure!