kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tiffany and Dustin's Wedding

Oh I had a great weekend. I was able to see friends and family, I shot an amazing wedding, and I was able to get some work done. What more could you ask for...

Here is a wedding I did a few weeks back. These two are so cute and they are perfect for one another!

SLIDE SHOW





































Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I know this was a couple post ago, but your bridal fair booth look great!

Alvord Photography said...

I love the simplicity of these. They are just gorgeous!!!

Leslie said...

Her bouquet is the bomb. Who did her flowers?! P.S. by the way I love the song you used in the slideshow!

Kellee Smith said...

You are so cute Leslie. Can you believe that she did? They are pretty aren't they!

K

Leslie said...

She did her own flowers?! Holy cow. Oh you talented people.. making the rest of us look bad. Haha jk :)She did a really good job with her bouquet!

Jennifer said...

What a pretty wedding. You know you've got a good photographer when they can get a lense flare going in the middle of January!!!And Killer ring shots! I love when girls have super unique rings rather than just the simple solitare diamond.

What temple is this? (I am not from Utah so I don't know all the Temples there)...

Lacey Jo said...

The pictures of her getting ready in the bridal room are just beautiful. Those are going to be timeless photos!

Amanda said...

ohh! love them! it looks cold, but gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

It was the Mt. Timpanogas temple and it really wasn't that cold...if you can believe that. But Maybe I was just so hot from wearing such a heay dress.