kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, June 22, 2007

A BIG Announcement...

I am so excited to announce that I will be the new in-house photographer for Hamiltons. If you are familiar with Cache Valley, than I am sure that you will know Hamiltons. Their service is outstanding, and their food is like no other. They do an incredible job with Receptions, and I have had the opportunity to participate in several receptions held their. I am so excited to partner up with such an outstanding company. If you are getting married, and looking for a classy place to hold your reception or luncheon, please do not hesitate to contact Hamiltons. I will have more information on my website shortly, so please check back...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

YEAH! What exciting news:) You will be so great...I think they got lucky you said yes!

Dustin Izatt said...

Congrats Kellee, you deserve it, your work rocks :)

Shukria said...

Sweet! That is me and Anthony's favorite resteraunt too! Congrats!