kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's Day...

So, I have been taking so many pictures of my kids lately, and I thought it would be fun to put together a fathers day picture for my husband. I took my "new favorite pink chair" down to a fun new location today and my best friend Stacee and I took some pictures of each other. I just want to eat up Stacee's kids. They are so dang cute. My little Hunter is trying to figure out how to put a smile on his face, but Ryen seems to have it down pat. I LOVE The way our pictures turned out! I also took some new fun shots of me for my webpage. I will post those as well. They are funky and cute. Let me know what you think.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Kel, what cute pictures! Somebody is a hottie!

Amanda said...

Holy, Moly! Theses are fantastic. I love the pink chair. What a clever idea. I might have to steal that too :) What beautiful children you have. They are so cute. Your baby reminds me of my baby, only probably better behaved :)

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys. I am a big fan of the offspring myself... We really did have a lot of fun. Sometimes it can be stressful as a photographer to try and get pictures of your own family, but it went pretty smooth this time around. Anyway, thanks again...

Oakstream Photography said...

Ok...these are WAY too stinkin cute girlfriend! LOVE them ALL! You all are beautiful. Love your collage creations! Gotta love those dang pink chairs...haha ;-)

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks Alisha, you are too nice! I can't wait to see what you do with it...

threewinks said...

LOVE that chair! These are darling. The ones of you with your logo look fantastic, as well. I need to invest in some awesome furniture....

Shukria said...

Ok, so where did you get this pink chair from? Can we bring it to my wedding?? (jk) Way cute pictures you guys look awesome and what a great present for Father's Day.