kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, June 3, 2007

Scott & Aimee

This weekend my favorite brother-in-law (don't tell all the rest), came down from Rexburg to do engagements with his beautiful fiance Aimee. We had so much fun, and they are such an incredible couple. Amy is so photogenic, and I drug them all over Cache Valley. We didn't finish up until late Saturday night, but had a blast! Good luck with your upcoming wedding plans, and I am so excited to shoot your wedding in August! Click here to see a SLIDE SHOW of their event.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Shellee Draper said...

Yeah Scott is getting married! Kel you did such a nice job on this. Very cute couple. Congratulations on our upcoming wedding Scott! I'm looking forward to meeting your fiance!

Amanda said...

I love, love, love the open meadow. Great shots. Love the details and the colors!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks guys, Scott and Aimee are sooo cute, and we had such a great time. I could not be happier for Scott and he found the most amazing girl to marrie. Thanks for the kind comments...

threewinks said...

Kellee, I agree with Amanda -- I love that first shot with the meadow. In fact, I think they're all teriffic! You are so awesome and have such great style and taste with portraits.

Scott said...

Thanks so much Kellee. Aimee and I keep watching the slideshow over and over. We love all the pictures and it's really hard to just pick a few that we really like. You're amazing. ;0)

Amanda said...

Wow! I am impressed. Great work, I enjoy looking at your art. Love the pictures of Becca. Madd Props.
-Amanda

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone - your comments are soooo nice!!!