kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, June 18, 2007

Purse Problem...

Ok, so what girl doesn't love a good purse or bag? I have never really been into purses. In fact, I have really been the type to find one that works good for me and use it until it is falling apart. Well, about a year ago I went to New York with my husband and some of my good friends. While we were there we discovered CHINA TOWN! I bought some of the most amazing Prada, Louis Vuitton, and Coach bags. It is like that one experience opened my eyes to a whole new world. Well, rather than loving the knock offs, I have a new bag for all of you active girls out there. I am a full time mom and a full time photographer. Those two occupations both require a lot of on location work hee hee hee.

I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend (of a friend) who had one of these cute bags and so I had to find out where to get it. They are sporty, durable, vibrant,and so dang cute... So, check it out for yourself, and for all of you moms out there I can put a couple of diapers and wipes along with all of the rest of my have to have items, and I don't feel like I am packing around my luggage. They have so many compartments and pockets that it is easy to organize and not just a bag of mess...

The brand is Timbuk 2 and the style is the Metro Tote. They run between $29.00 and $75.00 depending on the color you choose and the vendor you buy it from. (I bought 2 discontinued colors and so I paid $29.00 for each of mine.) Oh, and by the way, the wallets that go with them are equally as cool. While you are looking you should check them out. It ranks way up there on my list of HAVE TO HAVE's! Happy Shopping...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: