kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 15, 2007

Here's To New Beginnings...

I guess I will dedicate this site to Jason, who has been so wonderful in helping me get my website up and running. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am so excited to bring a blog to all of those who frequent my website either one time or a hundred times. I hope that through my entries you will get to know me! I want to be able to post all of the exciting things that I am doing personally and professionally.

As we start another year, I am so excited for all that 2007 will bring! We have so many new things planned for our business this year and I know that it is going to be our best year yet. I hope that you join me and everything that is to come through this blog in 2007!

Kellee Smith

1 comment:

Shellee Draper said...

Kellee,

Hey I just logged on to see your new website and blog! Ok, I may be little biased. . . but I think it looks really fantastic! I too look forward to the happenings of MomentsbyKellee in '07. I bet you are FREEZING in Cache Valley. I shot at 10 this morning at the temple and I made the mistake of wearing my "crocks". Who knew they had holes in them? later 'gator
Shellee in SSSSHHHHIIIIVVVERING
St. George!