kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, January 22, 2007

Mike & Sarah

I truly fall in love with each of the couples that I work with. By the time I have done engagements, bridals, weddings, designed announcements, and albums, ect. I feel like we are good friends. Sarah and Mike are for sure my FAVORITE new friends. We had an absolute wonderful time during their engagements. These two are just so easy to be around and so much fun. It was soooo cold the day we were shooting, and at one point we had to find refuge in an office building down town. It was a day that I will not soon forget, I love the feel of their pictures and you can see their personalities so well! I look forward to their March wedding, and I am hoping for warm weather on their big day! :-)






















No comments: