kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, January 26, 2007

USU Bridal Fair

I am so excited to be attending the bridal fair at Utah State University tomorrow! Diane and Scott Falslev do an absolutely amazing job of coordinating this huge event. Please come by and say hello to us at our booth. Brooke, one of the girls that is going to work with me doing candid photography will be there. The bridal fairs are truly a high point in this industry. It is a wonderful opportunity to get out into the community and talk to people, and to network with other vendors. It is truly one of my favorite times of the business year. I will take some snap shots throughout the day tomorrow and I will have them up on the blog very soon. Hope to see you there!

Kellee

No comments: