kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter Wonderland

Over my Christmas Vacation my sister Shellee (a wedding photographer from St. George, Utah) and I traveled to Salt Lake City to do a temple wedding for Emily and Beau. They were among some of the last people to emerge from the temple that evening. It was soooooo cold and they were amazing sports. Emily, as you can see in the pictures, wore a beautiful "short sleeved" dress. I think that they were both icicles by the time we were finished with them. I put on some of the beautiful scenic shots of the sunset behind the temple. They had to hold so still for some of these pictures, and they did such a great job so - a big thank you to some of my favorite clients and new friends Beau and Emily!







No comments: