kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Sunday, January 28, 2007

What a BLAST!

Wow, we had soooo much fun at the bridal fair this weekend at USU. Brooke and I had a BLAST talking to cute brides all day! Brooke did an amazing job, and I really don't know what I would have done without her there to help me. She is new to our company and is going to be involved in everything from post production, editing, candid photography, and graphic design. She is so talented, and I feel so lucky to have her part of our team. I hope she will be with us for years to come...

Thanks to all of you who came by our booth and looked at our amazing albums. We had so much fun with each of you. I did a drawing to give away a free bridal or engagement sitting to one lucky bride. I will be giving that away over the next few days, and I will post the winner here.

I am so passionate about what I do, and it was so energizing to share it with so many people throughout the day, so, thank you for the amazing turn out of brides, and the incredible day!

I threw my little point and shoot camera in my bag so that I could show you some pictures of our booth from the fair...


This is my cute family that stopped by to see how we were doing.


Brooke and myself in our booth!


No comments: