kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh Baby...

One of my good friends Chelsea had some beautiful baby girls about 7 months ago. Recently she she came over to my house for a yummy lunch and some good conversation. Her girls and Ryen (my baby girl) had so much fun together. I could not help but pull out my camera and take a few snaps shots of her little munchkins. I have been so lucky to take pictures every once and a while of these beautiful girls over the past 7 months. I have included a few of my favorites as well as the ones we just took. Chelsea, your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! Keep bringing them over!

















2 comments:

christy said...

Hi! Just wanted to drop a line because I'm good friends with Chelsea, the momma of these two cute lil girls, and tell you that you do a great job! I don't know how you got both of them to laugh at the same time! i love it :)

-christy larkin

Kellee Smith said...

are these not the cutest babies in the world... I love Chelsea and I love her girls. They are soooo cute.