kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, November 3, 2008

Claudia and Burkes Wedding

Check out these two. If anyone knows how to throw an event it is Claudia for sure. Oh I had such a great day with them. I know these two will honestly have a happily ever after...

SLIDE SHOW










Claudia has such a full beautiful smile and such big pretty eyes... Oh I think she is just gorgeous!










Sorry Burk, but I love all of these beautiful shots of your wife...













let me know what you think...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are GORGEOUS Kellee!!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I love her ring... cause it's a square version of mine- Good Job Kellee! Oh, and love the Coke. ;)

Stephanie said...

Fantastic!! I agree..she's a beauty! Looks like it was a perfect day. How great is that, that she's drinking a coke. :D Funny!

Summer said...

Love the coke pics....yeah for fun shots:) You know I love all your work...it's amazing! I love number 5 especially where she is peeking over his shoulder! So sweet!

Vanessa said...

I love these...and I know her, she is a sweetheart! #5 is my FAV!!! and of course the coke is cool! haha

Claudia, you look AMAZING!!!

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

awesome and beautiful pictures!! I know Claudia-were are both from the same town and we used to work together-yes she sure is beautiful!!!!