kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, November 10, 2008

Courage and Dreams...

Today has been a typical Monday, but I have had some experiences that led to some interesting thoughts... (hopefully it will not be too boring)

Do you ever have those days that are full of so many life lessons, but while they are happening you don't recognize them because you are too busy thinking about all that must be done tomorrow...

I started my day out with my family which is always, always fun. My kids are in such good moods in the mornings. They crawl into bed with me and it is so fun to hear about their dreams and all of their anticipations for the day. We always have a good breakfast together (this morning was yummy warm rice pudding). Then, Hunter was off to school and Ryen was off to her sitters and the day was well underway...

I met a friend and went over some business with her. We had a cup of hot chocolate and it was absolutly great company.

That was followed by a consultation with a beautiful girl and her mom and fiance. It was so fun to hear about their wedding plans and to talk to them about this magical time in their life.

I met a past bride for lunch and had a wonderful time with her. I realized that friends come into your life in so many different ways, and every day I am able to do what I love I am more and more blessed in life...

But this story has nothing to do about today. It is really about tomorrow...

Dale Carnegie said, "Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."

Today has come to an end, but tomorrow I am off to an adventure. One that I am sure will need a little bit of courage... I will be far too busy having fun to take too many cool pictures, but I will try to snap a couple so that I can share with you one of the TRUE LOVES OF MY LIFE. I may be out for a few days, but I will be back to share my life experiences...

9 comments:

Nyman's said...

thanks for that!! Truly if you don't stop for a moment and look around for those little lifes lessons they could be gone..

Celeste Russell said...

Good Luck Girl!! Maybe we will see you Sat.. Have Fun!!

Chelsea said...

I am so happy to hear about your good day:) and even more anxious to hear about what you are doing tomorrow! riding horses??? LOVE all of your recent posts...as always amazing!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to hear about what you are doing!! :)

Kellee Smith said...

wink wink celeste - I better not see you on Saturday...

Summer said...

Im so curious! Do I need to call Celeste to get details??? HA hA cant wait to hear all about it!

Vanessa said...

You always know just what to say! We are all so very blessed in our lives and I love when we can stop and take just a moment to reflect. I can't wait to hear what you have to say...you are always my inspiration!

Soto family said...

This has something to do with that ticket you got a while back, doesn't it!!! (wink wing) I also hope that I won't see you there. :) LOL!

Stephanie said...

Oh...this is deep, and it's something I needed to read today. I'm right there with you on that path. I love the quote. Very amazing to realize that, huh..