kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, November 17, 2008

Lynnsey and Nick

FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL YOU that I promise to be a good blogger again... My life has been a bit hectic and I have not been as good as I typically am at blogging. So, starting NOW I will post every day again. I have an engagement on Wednesday, a bridal on Thursday, and this weekend I am jetting off to do a destination bridal with one of my favorite brides in the whole world, and I can not wait to show you what we are up to.

WOW, what a crazy week I have had. I was out of the state mid week playing, did a wedding for Rachelle and Cameron down in Salt Lake all day on Friday and then I had a crazy couple of days that ended with a broken bone on my little Ryen. I will try to post some details and pictures of my weekend festivities tomorrow. For now I have to get back to work (after all I spent most of today at the hospital.)

This is the incredibly beautiful Lynnsey and Nick.

SLIDE SHOW

I think b&w pictures are the bomb. Check out a few of these candid shots that Megan took...



























I will have to shoot over some more tomorrow because there were just too many that I liked!!!

Let me know what you think!

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amazing!!! I love the bridal group one. :D Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love the B & W! Her cake is awesome!

Amanda said...

Holy cow kellee! these are fabulous! and love the killer pink shoes! i know what you mean about being so hectic! i have not been a good blogger either :(

Tiffany said...

These are all gorgeous Kellee!!!

Celeste Russell said...

Love the rings in the glass! Great Eye Girl!

hannah said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the b&w ones, too. Her cake is super-cute, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I have been looking at your blog for a while now, after I figured out you did like a million of my friends weddings too, but I just wanted to let you know that when I do get married you are going to be the first thing that I reserve for my wedding day I LOVE your pictures they are so gorgeous!!!! But I think the second is going to be the location of this reception could you tell me where this is?

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for all of the wonderful comments. Miss Anonymous, the location of this reception was over in Eden in a beautiful building up above the Yacht Club.

Summer said...

WOW !!!!! Okay I have totally missed you! I am loving this shoot! The colors are awesome! Love Meghans black and white pics! So pretty! I am shooting at the SLC Temple this Saturday so i need to call you and ask a question! Ill talk to ya soon !

Vanessa said...

I am loving #2! Yummy!! and the pick shoes to cute!

So I have missed you as well, and I am so sorry about your little one! I hope all is well...need the story for sure!

Cascio Photography said...

Great wedding! I am so excited for mine down there next month!! You never disappoint :) Glad you are back to blogging...

Shellee Draper said...

I agree this is a beautiful location. Wonderful job guys! I love all the detail shots.

Anonymous said...

Hmm..weird..I could of swore I left a comment on this wedding cause I remember this guy has those killer eyes!!!!!!!

Well anyways...superb wedding...I love all those bw!

Soooo sorry to hear about your baby girls leg...poor thing!!!! :-(

Janae said...

Oh, I recognize this couple as the ones you were shooting in Bountiful the day I met you. Nice work Kellee! As always, I love your stuff!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks everyone! Aren't these two so good looking! You can't beat a pretty bride!