kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, November 21, 2008

Randi and Matt's Engagements

I had so much fun at a formal session tonight for one of my favorite couples. Then I am off early early early tomorrow morning to do a really fun destination bridal. I am so excited for it. Celeste and I will be out all weekend, but back on Monday morning.

First of all I LOVE that name Randi. She is so adorable, and such an easy person to be around. I totally think she looks like Trisha Yearwood. Thanks for the good time you too. Keep me posted on the records!

SLIDE SHOW

Oh how I love this picture. We have such beautiful rolling fields of winter wheat here.


















Inside Joke...




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job yet again. I love the last black and white one. She has a great smile. You always have the greatest locations...if you ever feel like sharing any of them, let me know! :) Great job!

Darla said...

What a fun shoot! I am always thinking my clients look like famous people too. Too funny. I can see Trisha here tho too (O:

thefuturemrs.thomas said...

Kellee! These are amazing! You really did make me look great :) I'm very impressed.

Stephanie said...

Wow!! You have fields of wheat, sun flare, beautiful couple..perfect combination of amazing things. :D Great, great photos! :D Oh..and about your previous post..sorry to hear about your little girl and her broken bones. What a trooper she must be, and that purple cast..absolutely says "Princess". :D Hope she feels better soon! :D

Sheena said...

If this is RANDI R. I have to say CONGRATS! It has been forever since i have seen you!

I love the pix!

Celeste Russell said...

love the field shots:) What a cute couple. I can't wait for their wedding pictures!

Leslie said...

Oh my H word.. I love her plaid coat! You know I love the wheat fields + sky + no mountains in the backround. You are great!