kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Monday, November 24, 2008

Ester and Scott's Groomals

OK, are these two just a beautiful couple or what? I had the best time with them. We were able to create some really fun images for them... These are only the tip of the iceberg!

SLIDE SHOW

































Let me know what you think...

13 comments:

Vanessa said...

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE SESSION!!! WOW! The mask is AMAZING!!! What style! AMAZING JOB, MIss Kellee...you did again...blew me away!

Oh and I am so digging her dress and his tux!!! Bravo!

Gardiner said...

HOT STUFF!! Her dress is amazing!! I love how full and beautiful the skirt is on her dress! She is really pretty and has an amazing serious face! Awesome pics! Bomb.com

Anonymous said...

Kellee... You're incredible. And to think... I've never been so cold in my life!!! :)

Alvord Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the third one down, they all are amazing though. Great Job!

hannah said...

What a stylish couple! My favorite picture is the 11th one. Beautiful! Great job, Kellee!

tnralvords said...

I meant the forth one (with the leaves and them kissing), but the third one is great too.

Kellee Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste Russell said...

What can I say other than - Another amazing shoot! Love the alley shots. She just sparkles!

Tiffany said...

Ahhhhhhmazing!!

Jessica B Photography said...

As always, great locations and props (gotta love motorcycles and the couch is so cool, and of course the mask). She's got beautiful eyes.

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I love the mask and her eyes are beautiful!! I also love the dress! Kellee, great work!

Chelsie Sanders said...

Congrats Ester! They are beautiful pictures Kellee and Ester your dress is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! They are amazing! I want to know where she got her dress