kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby King...

This was such a sweet little baby! Being a photographer absolutely has some advantages. One of my favorites is being able to give a baby session to people for gifts. Cliff and my husband work together and it was so much fun to take these pictures as a gift to them. Little Baily and I were not the best of friends. She did not like being naked and did not appreciate most of the things I wanted her to do. However, I think that as she gets older she will change her mind.

TO SEE A SLIDE SHOW OF HER SESSION CLICK HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite shot from the session. Congratulations Cliff and Josie!

7 comments:

Josie said...

kellee thank you SO much!! We had so much fun with you and are so greatful we can have these darling photos! She was so mad and ohnery because we later found out she had a really bad bladder infection, poor baby! We loved having you come over and are so excited to get to show off these pictures! PS you promised you wernt going to show my filthy carpet!!

megan reeder said...

Beautiful pictures! You seriously have an amazing talent Kellee. What a cute baby!

Chelsea said...

alright are those finger nails really painted??? no way:) well great pictures by the way, and really I don't think there is a better gift than pictures! SO nice of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a precious baby! LOVE that 3rd shot of her sleeping and her cute little bracelet and painted fingernails. Too cute! :o)

Amy Johnson said...

Oh how I love the tutu shots! Those are beautiful!!! Great contrast!!!

Kelli said...

Hi Kel,
I ran into your mom yesterday & she gave me an update on you... you should stop by next time you're in town! I love the pictures! The 4th one down is my favorite, and I too love the cute fingernails!

Kellee Smith said...

Josie - Your Carpet looks great - and I loved the full framing!

Meg - Sup!

Chelsea - So good to hear from you. The pics that you just took of your girls were beautiful!

Rebecca - Can you believe those fingernails - they were seriously perfect!

Amy - Hi again. I LOVE your sister's blog. She is such a great writer. Very fun to read

Kelli - So good to hear from you. I will for sure call you when I am in town again!