kellee smith

Welcome to my photography blog.
This blog is so much fun for me as an artist, and I am so excited to continually add new images!
I hope you enjoy it, and make sure to put it in your list of favorites and check back often.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stephanie's Bridals...

On Monday Stephanie, Celeste (my great friend), and I headed down to Preston to do Stephanie's bridal session. We had so much fun which was expected with those two girls. First we went to David's grandparents art gallery, and we had a blast there. We did some very different looking shots! Then we headed to his family farm for one quick picture (it was so muddy there was not a lot we could do)! THEN, we went to an old abandoned ware house that I have been eyeing for quite some time now. We had so much fun shooting there! Lastly, we headed back to Logan and found an old rusted out train cart.

Stephanie is a beautiful girl. She does so well in front of the camera. She is one of those natural beauties. Her dress was amazing, and she has such great style (i.e. wedding shoes... Some of my favorite all time!)

To see a SLIDE SHOW of her session click HERE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
she is so stunning!!!! Look at those eyes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now that is a good camera LAUGH...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok girls, back me up here on these shoes, are these cool or what!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Erin said...

I love the ones in the art gallery, very classy. It was fun seeing you last night.

Kellee Smith said...

Erin, thanks so much! It was fantastic seeing you last night as well. I am so excited for WPPI - we should plan on dinner one night or something! I am sure we will run into each other!

Shellee Draper said...

Wow Kellee! She is so cute! Totally looks like Celeste! How fun. I just love this. Cute shoes. Fabulous

megan reeder said...

What a beautiful bride and awesome locations! Those shoes are so cool!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love the shots of her laughing. Very fun session. :o)

Kellee Smith said...

Shell, She totally looks like Celeste. They are all such cute girls!

Megan, the shoes are so cool! Very different and you know I love that!

Rebecca, if you could only hear her laugh! It is infectious. She is so much fun to be around - clearly!

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Love these! My favorite is the ones in the industrial looking building! Love the contrast of the bride and the old building! So beautiful!

Kristin said...

Kellee, I LOVE the one where you are above looking down on her standing in the dirt with junk all around. So RAD!

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks again guys. I always LOVE to hear everyone's input!